Home Solutions by Kurtis
Kitchen cabinet refacing is simply perfect for a homeowner who wants a completely new look for their kitchen while keeping the layout the same. We can perform the Signature refacing process in as little as three to four days.
Choose from wood door styles or be more daring with La Porta or Thermafoil door styles and moldings. We offer many color options including opaque colors and wood stains. Also, you’ll have your pick of cabinet accessories, including drawer options, handles, knobs, soft-close glides and hinges, and space-saving features, ensuring your cabinets are all your own.
Made in the U.S.
All cabinet doors and related materials are made in our state-of-the-art facility in Anaheim, CA. We are so confident in the quality of our products that we back our cabinet refacing services with a 25-year guarantee!
The Cabinet Refacing Process
Let us break down our cabinet refacing process for you:
- One of our consultants will come to your home and you will be presented all of the colors, styles, and hardware options that will best fit your unique needs.
- After you make all of the cosmetic decisions, our team will come up with your unique project plan and take measurements of your cabinets.
- Once your new cabinet pieces have arrived in Metro Detroit, we will begin the refacing process on your scheduled start date, removing all cabinet doors, hinges, and molding.
- Next, while keeping your existing cabinet frames intact, we will bond a factory-finished durable and visually pleasing veneer of your choice on the cabinet frames.
- After the veneer is carefully bonded, we will install all of your freshly crafted cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and decorative molding, all of which will be manufactured and pre-finished in our factory.
- If you desire add-ons like new hardware or drawers, then we will install those next.
- Once the refacing is complete and your complete satisfaction was achieved, we will present you with your warranty coverage – which is a 25-year guarantee