* One of the easiest things that can be done to a bathroom is upgrading the toilet. A lot of people do not realize that the modern toilet wastes a huge amount of water, yet the toilets that have come out in the last five or so years have taken this into consideration and have made great improvements in regards to the total amount of water that is used up with each and every flush.* If you have an older toilet in your bathroom, chances are that you are wasting a gallon or more of additional water with each and every flush, which can add up to a huge amount of water wasted over a long period of time, costing you additional money in the process.Safety
* If you happen to have anyone in your home that is elderly, or is injured in any way, it is a great idea to install various safety bars to ensure that someone does not fall down and get hurt.* One of the most common injuries for people that are getting up there in age is falls, which can truly lead to life ending, or extremely debilitating injuries and the reality is that a bulk of these falls occur in the bathroom. This is due in large part to the fact that water can easily land on the ground in the bathroom, giving a higher propensity for this type of problem.Reducing Chances of Mold
* Mold and mildew is a huge problem and one of the biggest areas of the home that this can affect is the bathroom. This is due to the fact that there is a ton of moisture in most bathrooms.
* This can easily be adverted during your bathroom remodeling process, by simply installing a high powered fan system, which should circulate the air and decrease the moisture in the room.
* Although some people may be unaware that this is a problem, a lot of toilets are situated very close to the ground, which creates more of a crouching position. Many people do not like this style of toilet and find that they are much more comfortable using the facilities with a toilet that is raised off the ground higher, which is a big consideration when remodeling a bathroom.
* There is no doubt that a bathroom remodel will add value to your house, especially if it is done right by a qualified professional. You can easily find a great remodeling company in your area by conducting a simple Google search. For instance, if you live in Livonia MI, you may want to do a search for Livonia MI remodeling companies.
Remake or remodel your bathroom and/or kitchen today with Kurtis Kitchen & Bath. Find us online at https://www.kurtiskitchen.com/, visit our showrooms in Clarkston, Livonia, Royal Oak, Woodhaven, and Utica MI, or call us at 1-888-Kurtis-1.