Cabinet Refinishing Is A Beautiful, Affordable Kitchen Remodeling Option for Metro Detroit Homeowners
Many homeowners are looking for ways to update their kitchen cabinets without tearing them out and replacing them. One option is cabinet refinishing, which can give your kitchen a much-needed facelift for a fraction of the cost of installing new cabinets. Plus, it can be completed in days instead of weeks. However, not all cabinet refinishing services are created equal. Some house painters will tell you that they can repaint your cabinets, but this often results in issues like rough surfaces, unevenness, chipping, peeling, brush marks, and drips.
Homeowners in Metro Detroit have a much better option — cabinet refinishing from the experts at Home Solutions by Kurtis. If you choose Home Solutions by Kurtis to refinish your cabinetry, then you’ll receive much more than just a coat of paint. You’ll get a top-of-the-line upgrade that is:
- Durable – We use conversion varnish to refinish cabinets. When compared to basic home lacquer paint, conversion varnish wins in durability and elasticity, making it much better for high-use, humid areas like kitchens. And, when it dries, your cabinets will benefit from a highly polished, clear coat look.
- Easy to clean – Conversion varnish applies with a smooth finish that’s easy to wipe clean and doesn’t have a tacky or sticky feel.
- Warrantied – Our cabinet refinishing projects come backed by a three-year product warranty, a five-year installation warranty, and a price assurance guarantee.
How Cabinet Refinishing Works—Our Signature 7-Point Process
Cabinets should serve as the centerpiece within a kitchen, and when you partner with Home Solutions by Kurtis, that’s exactly what you’ll get. Your cabinets will be meticulously finished and installed to ensure impeccable performance and exquisite beauty, thanks to our signature 7-Point Process. Are you ready for the great news? With this process, you can leave items in your cabinets, which makes the experience even more convenient.
First, your doors and drawers will be removed and sent to our temperature-controlled, dust-free factory. From there, we will:
- Wash them to clean any oil and dirt that can affect the finish
- Sand them to prepare for bonding and smoothness
- Spray the undercoat to lay a foundation for the painting process
- Detail and repair any imperfections or flaws
- Sand them post-repair to prepare for bonding and smoothness
- Spray the undercoat again to assure the bonding of the new paint
- Apply a post-catalyzed conversion varnish for a triple-coat finish
As part of our commitment to provide the very best remodeling experience, while in your home, we’ll cover everything with paper masking or plastic, as well as wall off the area so that we can repeat the 7-Point Process on your cabinet boxes, trim, and molding. Once this step is complete, the installation crew will apply the refinished doors and drawer fronts. Then, we’ll install optional soft-closure mechanisms and new hardware. In just three days, your beautiful new kitchen is ready to be enjoyed!
Discover the Home Solutions by Kurtis Difference
Home Solutions by Kurtis — a sister company to Kurtis Kitchen & Bath — provides unparalleled cabinet refinishing services to homeowners throughout the Metro Detroit area, giving them an affordable, convenient way to bring their kitchens from outdated to outstanding in just a few days. For more information on this extraordinary offering, contact Home Solutions by Kurtis today. Experience for yourself why “Value is the New Luxury.”